Sunday, November 05, 2006

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

My email address rpv1974(@)yahoo(dot)com has been a victim of internet phising. It has been two days that I have been trying to open the account but no success achieved.

Some of my contact persons can only be contacted through this email. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to list down their email addresses and other contact information. I had tried to search the names of my contacts in the internet, specially those who don’t have their websites, but no single information was gathered.

From now on I’ll be using these email addresses:

dust_studio(at)yahoo(dot)com
valiente.randy(at)gmail(dot)com
randyvaliente(at)mail2artist(dot)com

I will not be using anymore the email address rpv1974@yahoo.com. If ever anybody receives any email from this address, just kindly inform me thru my new email addresses listed above.


I’m very sorry for the inconvenience this mishap has caused.


Randy P. Valiente
www.randyvaliente.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home